If you have ever applied for financing with a bank, then you know how frustrating it can be to work with a financial institution.
Lease Genie Financing
By financing your business equipment now, will allow your company to grow and prosper. Equipment leasing offers flexibility in terms and payment structure, this enables Lease Genie to match your lease payment to the company’s cashflow.
Companies who utilize equipment leasing often benefit because they can free up work capital for future growth. A growing business often faces the dilemma of limited cash flow and the need to add equipment.
Equipment Leasing can put the equipment to work for you with real cash flow advantages and without a major capital investment. There are many ways to acquire and finance new equipment, equipment leasing is the method most frequently used for all equipment types. On a cost-of-capital basis, equipment leasing may be the least expensive option for your business.
Financing / Leasing Basics
Advantages of Equipment Leasing
- Lower Costs – By leasing, you get the needed equipment for your business and avoid paying the full price upfront. Lease payments are fixed and makes budgeting business expenses easier.
- Increased Credit – It is often easier to obtain an equipment lease than getting a loan from a bank for new or used equipment. Equipment Leases are not loans, they are computed differently, and offers a lower cost of funds.
- Equipment Leasing helps businesses keep their credit lines open for other uses and needs.
- Tax Savings – You are able to deduct lease payments as a business expense, without the messy depreciation calculations. Ask Lease Genie for your Section 179 tax calculation – let us show you the tax savings, and the real benefits of equipment leasing!
No matter the industry or equipment type, Lease Genie is able to finance all new and used equipment. Do you need equipment financed?
Two simple questions to ask, when thinking about leasing business equipment:
- The equipment being lease; will it make the company money?
- The equipment being leased; will it save your company money?
If you answered “YES” to either of the questions above, then equipment leasing is right for your business.